03 abril 2011

Magnificient 01-Abril-2011 2da noche de U2 en La Plata - 360 Tour



Setlist:
Even Better Than The Real Thing
New Year's Day
Get On Your Boots
Until The End Of The World
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
Beautiful Day / Gracias A La Vida (snippet)
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet) / Two Tribes (snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Scarlet
Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

encore(s):
One
Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario